• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Fleetwood Town vs Southend Utd 6th April 2019 15:00 ko

What's your starting 11 and result prediction for this Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hotel just booked, long drive ahead this afternoon, unfortunately Harry not answering my texts asking him to swing by and give us a lift in the Roller, looking forward to this one, I must be a tad mentally challenged spending £250+ following a team that hasn't won for 12 games, must be love ;-)

FLEETWOOD Town boss Joey Barton would not be surprised to see Harry Redknapp in Southend United’s dug out tomorrow.

More...

Right. Got my ticket. Sitting in the middle of the Cod Army though........ oh well, you can add one to the away fans total. I've bought a pack of Fisherman's Friends for fake Fleetwood authenticity. I don't have a rubber cod though.

Vital that we win, but Joey Barton's team will be aggressive and confident. Who ever heard of a little shrimper boat beating a deep sea trawler though?

Please play two upfront, Kev. Cox and Wabo are my choice.

Look out for a home flag that tickled me.......The Cod Ultras.

Seems like the 'goal keeper of choice' dilemma has split the Zone poll vote so far this week. Maybe we could graft the good bits from both into one composite keeper? I wish!!

Seems like the 'goal keeper of choice' dilemma has split the Zone poll vote so far this week. Maybe we could graft the good bits from both into one composite keeper? I wish!!
Working on the B word principle......Bishop won ...so it must be Oxley

Every remaining game must be 3 points if we are to guarantee safety, this means 1 up top is banned and locked away. Hopefully Bondy has had enough time to implement his football philosophy and worked the boys on fitness and getting the ball down.

I would be happy with a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 playing with width and speed when breaking. Also a leader in the centre of the park wouldn't go a miss..

Any change in our previous football style is good for me.

EDIT: Also don't be afraid to have a f***ing shot..

Just based on a Gut feeling I think we can win this one. My head says lose, our dire form says lose. But in reality my confidence comes from chilli and "Proper Job" for supper. I've got the feel good factor tonight !

It will be really interesting to see the starting line up tomorrow - will he go with youth or experience. I am expecting (hoping) to see more tackles, less hoofball and a more energetic performance, reckon a 1-1 draw.

Let’s hope we get a win today and all the other results go our way!

Up the Blues!!

Staying up with Kevin Bond!!

I've been somewhat bold. I've gone for a diamond featuring none of recognized midfield.
Bishop
Elvis kiernan lennon Hendrie
Taylor-Moore
Demi Hart
Cox
Wabo Acquah

Back