• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flight of the Conchords

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
For anyone who missed it first time around, BBC Four are repeating the first season over the next 12 weeks. 9:30 every Tuesday - well worth a look

Oh yes. Indeedy.

Best comedy show I saw on TV all of last year by miles. Though I did think the second series of Saxondale was a bit harshly dismissed.

Well worth a visit to BBC4. I suppose they had to put something on there eventually worth watching...

It's business.
It's business time.
Oh.
Ooh, makin' love.
Makin' love for two.
Makin' love for two minutes.
When it's with me you only need two minutes, cause I'm so intense. Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven. You say something like, "Is that it?" I know what you're trying to say. You're trying to say, "yeah, that's it." Then you tell me you want some more. Well I'm not surprised. But I'm quite sleepy

It's bid'ness time, it's bid'ness time..........

A lot of folks I know just watch the songs on Youtube and miss the show itself, but I reckon the genius of the programme is watching how those songs come about. And you also miss all the great bits with Murray, the number one fan, their mate who lives with his Mum and the racist fruit stall guy.

The songs on their own just make it look like a less whacky version of The Boosh, but its so much better than that...

i didnt know their show was on bbc four. i've listened to a few of their songs and was looking for where i could watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iplayer?!

A lot of folks I know just watch the songs on Youtube and miss the show itself, but I reckon the genius of the programme is watching how those songs come about. And you also miss all the great bits with Murray, the number one fan, their mate who lives with his Mum and the racist fruit stall guy.

The songs on their own just make it look like a less whacky version of The Boosh, but its so much better than that...

It's their funny little conversations - much like those in the Boosh - that make the show for me. IIRC, there are a lot of those in what ought to be tonight's episode, the one where one of them starts going out with the other's ex. Or 'ix' as the Kiwis say it.

It's their funny little conversations - much like those in the Boosh - that make the show for me. IIRC, there are a lot of those in what ought to be tonight's episode, the one where one of them starts going out with the other's ex. Or 'ix' as the Kiwis say it.

Yeah agreed. I love that threesome episode where Jermaine is trying to make out he's nearly had a threesome, and it takes Brett ages to work out he just means a shag. And that a threesome isn't the same with just 2 of you...

Oh the joy's of taking the **** out of the Kiwi accent. When we had a wooden deck built in the garden a few years ago you should have seen the look on people's faces when my missus told people she'd spent the weekend sitting on the 'dick'! :)

"Murray, you said you'd booked us to play Central Park"

"Well this is Central Park"

"No Murray. It's a central park. Not The Central Park"

FOTCPoster.jpg

Saw an episode for the first time on my flight to Chicago last week, top stuff, I'll be investing in the dvd.

Also for Flight of the Conchord fans, the film Eagle vs Shark is worth a watch.

Saw an episode for the first time on my flight to Chicago last week, top stuff, I'll be investing in the dvd.

Also for Flight of the Conchord fans, the film Eagle vs Shark is worth a watch.

yeah good film (although Napoleon Dynamite and Juno are quite similar and much better)

I really don't get why people love Napolean Dynamite, i thought it was ****. Which is odd as I would have bet my life savings on it being the type of movie I'd love. A Strange quirk of taste i guess.

I really don't get why people love Napolean Dynamite, i thought it was ****. Which is odd as I would have bet my life savings on it being the type of movie I'd love. A Strange quirk of taste i guess.

I loved it, but hadn't expected to. Gets better with every watch too, but I can totally see why people wouldn't rate it...

yeah good film (although Napoleon Dynamite and Juno are quite similar and much better)

ND and Juno are great films. Juno the better of the two though, I think. Superb soundtrack.

Will check out Eagle v Shark.

I loved it, but hadn't expected to. Gets better with every watch too, but I can totally see why people wouldn't rate it...

Me too, but the person I was with hated it! Then Nacho Libre - by the same director - I hated and she loved.

Back