• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Florida

I wouldnt want to be there now but the worst of it will be the east coast and will be gone by next week. Orlando is in the middle so not as affected by hurricanes, although get some nice storms still!

I flew home from Orlando last Friday night!. You'll be fine, all they got today was more rain than usual, & some strong gusts of wind.
The mandatory curfew was lifted at 2 pm, and some places on I-Drive are even opening for business. All theme parks closed till tomorrow.
Fortunately the hurricane veered 20 miles out to sea, instead of coming 20 miles inland, which would have caused a different scenario.
By the time you get there, all the freshwater lakes which hold alligators, will have subsided so no chance of bumping into one of them off the beaten track!.
If you need any tips or advice re saving a few quid ($!), give me a shout. Been to USA 12 times, Florida for last 7 years, so know enough about the surrounding areas.
Have a great trip fellow Blue!.

Back