• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Floyd at the 02?

graysblue

Banned
no idea if this is bollox?

guy told me that a stage rigger told him floyd will play at the 02 next year................with roger waters?

if true the tickets will go in minutes which means the fecking touts will charge me large lumps.

still its worth it.......................max i will pay £100 per ticket.

in addition he reckons jools holland on the keyboards?

******** surely ... i can't imagine Dave Gilmour playing without his best mate Rick Wright alongside him

That said i'd LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT to be true

I'm gonna check out a PF fansite i know of

******** surely ... i can't imagine Dave Gilmour playing without his best mate Rick Wright alongside him

Can't see this coming off at all, I would bet the only Floyd you see at the O2 will be.

00083D09-BC42-115B-A19D80C328EC0000.jpg

I just checked on "Brain Damage" which is an absolute must for all Floyd fans and there is no mention whatsoever ... now considering they carried news of Ricks death within the hour of his passing (ie, they are very much "in the know") i think its fairly obvious that this is sadly untrue

As Harry said, more chance of seeing Keith Floyd cooking something at the O2 than seeing the greatest ever band perform there without one of their founder members and lynchpins

Never ever going to happen.....if folk read interviews with DG they would no that there is more chance of Freddy Eastwood playing in a Southend shirt

Never ever going to happen.....if folk read interviews with DG they would no that there is more chance of Freddy Eastwood playing in a Southend shirt

Funny (?) thing is, if someone went in the chit-chat forum and said "some bloke told him that some bloke told him ..." (work it out, this is not an exaggeration of what gb said) that we were re-signing FE i'd laugh out loud and not even read the rest of the thread, yet i was compelled to go and check just to see, even though i knew deep down it wasn't going to happen

very strange

Funny (?) thing is, if someone went in the chit-chat forum and said "some bloke told him that some bloke told him ..." (work it out, this is not an exaggeration of what gb said) that we were re-signing FE i'd laugh out loud and not even read the rest of the thread, yet i was compelled to go and check just to see, even though i knew deep down it wasn't going to happen

very strange

Very strange indeed mate...........if it did happen though, i am sure that you and me would be first and second in the Queue

as i said it could all be crap.

however the guy who told me is convinced this will happen.

guess its wait and see.

Back