• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mrsblue

Banned
Crazy crazy from councils !

I know a guy who did rubbish clearance by the book,he was forced to obtain a waste license costing £150 plus,then councils ordered every council tip to stop the legal abiding clearers from using the tip.He then began to use waste stations whose fees are mentally expensive...result he couldn't pass on costs to clients as the waste station wanted £50 minimum fee even if he took one bed in there.

Easy remedy...councils allow tipping at the council tip and charge a fair reasonable price,council earn cash toward their budget and clearers can earn cash and pay taxes....win win but far too simple.

That won't stop lorry drivers pi55ing in plastic bottles and chucking them in a lay by.

That won't stop lorry drivers pi55ing in plastic bottles and chucking them in a lay by.

Covert camera to catch them....big fine or force them to drink a gallon of pee...their choice.

I've often had to fly tip but I do it responsibly. I don't do country lanes I prefer the roads of councillors who were stupid enough to vote for the new rules. I call it civil disobedience.

When the jobsworths at Southend tip got stroppy I tipped against their gate later that night. Yes they have cameras but just gaffer tape over your number plate.

I've often had to fly tip but I do it responsibly. I don't do country lanes I prefer the roads of councillors who were stupid enough to vote for the new rules. I call it civil disobedience.

When the jobsworths at Southend tip got stroppy I tipped against their gate later that night. Yes they have cameras but just gaffer tape over your number plate.

Haha I like it!

The guy I know told me of the virtual abusive phone calls he recieved ,person contacts him to take away one single bed,they expect a fee around £20 ,he quotes them £70 and cue the "your taking the pee jibe"...he quit last year.

Those in power then stopped scrappers from running in old fridges and freezers...result is you will see these items dumped on streets.

Yes, but someone else's!

Of course Rob without question.....£500 fine or drink the urine in one go....nah cancel that...fine and drink is the only way to stop them.

It could become an event in every town square..line them up to quench their thirst on stale wee....bet they wouldn't do it again.

On the plus side a trip to Benfleet tip is now a five minute job, even at weekends.

I don't pay council tax to subsidise business disposing of waste.

Back