• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FM08 - Southend retro kits.

Medway Blue

Living on the Island of Relevancy ⭐
I made a few! They are made using the "SS'08" kit template. Some of you FM nuts will know what that is. It's a different style of kit graphic to the one that comes with the game, and tonnes of SS'08 kitpacks (including Essex Senior league!) can be downloaded from the FMG Live forums (graphics-----kits-----SS08)

If anyone is using SS08 kits (the best ones!) or is thinking of changing and wants these kits, then let me know. Or if you want them anyway let me know. If I get any requests I'll upload them to a download site.

Telewest1-2.png

Telewest2.png

Progressive1-1.png

Progressive2.png

9899t.png

Telwest COmmunications merged with ntl in the early 00s and Progressive Printing went out of business, so I haven't been able to find the original sponsor logos in good quality. Just used Insure & Go.

Back