• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Food Poisoning...hits squad

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Well well well,

at odds of 5/1 for a Bristol Rovers win I think they are well worth a shout. With every 50/50 tackle on the cards the players minds will cast forward to Cardiff... I think the experienced pros in the side will do their best to gee the lads up for this and forget about Cardiff if at all possible.

A win to take us to the top of the league has to be the main aim, so I urge the boys not to throw it away just for one day out...

Anyway the title of this post is merely to keep myself amused because of a certain day today. I would like to wish you all a Happy April 1st and I hope you all have good health tomorrow morning following what I hope to be a night of celebration at seeing our team sitting in 1st place in the league.

COME ON SOUTHEND!!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 01 2005,15:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 01 2005,16:45)]Anyway the title of this post is merely to keep myself amused because of a certain day today.
before midday it would have worked

laugh.gif
oh shut up...
biggrin.gif

just because you know the tradition... for showing me up like that i hope your head hurts a lot in the morning... but i am nice because that will mean we have won tonight and you will soon feel better when you see SOUTHEND UNITED FC sitting top of the league!! SO UP FOR THIS!! COME ON BLUES!!

Back