• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Black or Black/White.

• Option 1 - Black

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Option 2 - Black/White

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

BoyWonder2

2024, the year of the Shrimpers 🍤 ⭐
Guys and girls,

I need your help on what football boots I should get next. I'm looking at Adidas Predators as I always wear them. Tried Nike Legends before and didn't like them at all. I've narrowed it down to 2 choices.

Please bear in mid, I'm a goalkeeper and the kit I wear it red top, black shorts and red socks.

This are the choices:

20311040_m.jpg

OR

20301501_m.jpg

Both of these cost around the same, about £90 and I certainly wouldn't even be looking at white boots if I was an outfield player, but I think they are more acceptable in goal.

So I leave it to you lot, which should I go for?

top ones, i think the white fronts make them look a bit cheapo. great looking boots though, never had predators, always stuck with copas/world cups except for a season with mercurial vapours (rubbish!)

The first ones. Can't beat black & white boots! That said I did have a pair of silver & blue Adidas boots a few years ago, but I only bought them as they were cheap!! Superb & comfy boots!!

I'd go for the Black one's . I used to always wear Predators but last summer switched to the Copa's as I've got quite a wide foot and the Predator, I found was quite narrow.

Guys and girls,

I need your help on what football boots I should get next. I'm looking at Adidas Predators as I always wear them. Tried Nike Legends before and didn't like them at all. I've narrowed it down to 2 choices.

Please bear in mid, I'm a goalkeeper and the kit I wear it red top, black shorts and red socks.

This are the choices:

20311040_m.jpg

OR

20301501_m.jpg

Both of these cost around the same, about £90 and I certainly wouldn't even be looking at white boots if I was an outfield player, but I think they are more acceptable in goal.

So I leave it to you lot, which should I go for?

Can you actually play football or do you just collect football boots ;)

Back