• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football Hardest Away days.

DTS

The Business
Did anyone see this show last night......Basically it was on Sky One about 8pm I think.....

The plan is they show you the hardest places to go to for football from across the British Isles. Its meant to be about grim places to go but it may as well be renamed - Britains weirdest people.

This week amongst others they had Orient fans going up to Scunthorpe. I know we take the p1ss out of Orient for being sad but this lot on TV were the biggest set of geeks I have ever seen.

Blokes with massive teeth, one bloke who admitted using brasses, a black woman knitting a jumper and a teacher who wore a fezz to every game.

What a bunch of ****ers.

:finger:

Did anyone see this show last night......Basically it was on Sky One about 8pm I think.....

The plan is they show you the hardest places to go to for football from across the British Isles. Its meant to be about grim places to go but it may as well be renamed - Britains weirdest people.

This week amongst others they had Orient fans going up to Scunthorpe. I know we take the p1ss out of Orient for being sad but this lot on TV were the biggest set of geeks I have ever seen.

Blokes with massive teeth, one bloke who admitted using brasses, a black woman knitting a jumper and a teacher who wore a fezz to every game.

What a bunch of ****ers.

:finger:

Jonny Jonny Stokes? :flamer:

Last edited:
Thats the one....Dosent detract from the comedy that are the scum of East London...:finger: :flamer:

No, very very true.
I know it's not, but in fact, the guy in his bedset who owns every replica kit Orient have ever had is who I like to picture is actually J_S :hilarious:

Theres also one showing Swansea fans going to Forest to look for the crew. They get lost on the way to the game...

They end up missing the Forest boys altogether, although a couple do get 'jumped' off camera and you see them running after someone or something.

At the end they end up fighting amongst themselves. Muppets. :thump:

Theres also one showing Swansea fans going to Forest to look for the crew. They get lost on the way to the game...

They end up missing the Forest boys altogether, although a couple do get 'jumped' off camera and you see them running after someone or something.

At the end they end up fighting amongst themselves. Muppets. :thump:

They're the Swans Baby Crew or something aren't they?

My faves off this series are the OAP Millwall fan getting soaked away at Gillingham as well as the geriatric psycho Burnley fan going mental at Preston I think!

They're the Swans Baby Crew or something aren't they?

Swansea Youth I think it was, although babies is probably more apt.

Britain's toughest pubs is also quite funny too, especially as my local was a featured pub once! :eek:

Swansea Youth I think it was, although babies is probably more apt.

Britain's toughest pubs is also quite funny too, especially as my local was a featured pub once! :eek:

Don't tell us you drank in The Railway, Pitsea.

Wrong, nasty and wrong again.

They did Sunderland going to Crewe.. about 6 of them one of which could be passed off as normal.. I think they had a dwarf in their gang as well.. They slagged Crewe off for basically being shut all the time before all jumping on the dwarf who was in his pants and then pulling each others trousers down .. Not one the tourist board will be using I think

Though that may have been 'Grimest' away days and they made no reference to scrapping..

Is this the Danny Dyer program?

He really is a vanden plas c**t.

No, that was a show on Bravo (The Real Football Factories).
Yes, have to agree with you there. After Human Traffic I thought he was OK but over the past 8 years he's turned into an odious plastic Lahndan pr1ck! Some of his ****-er-ney hamming up on the Bravo show was cringe-worthy!

No, very very true.
I know it's not, but in fact, the guy in his bedset who owns every replica kit Orient have ever had is who I like to picture is actually J_S :hilarious:

Close, but no cigar. Good mates with the well-spoken baldy and the guy with the 'hard paper round', though; they're the Orientear editors.

Close, but no cigar. Good mates with the well-spoken baldy and the guy with the 'hard paper round', though; they're the Orientear editors.

Somehow I am a little disapointed that you know the baldy one as he was a sad sad tool.......

I haven't laughed as much in my life as when I saw his flat...What a gypo.....He should spend less money on the orient and invest some of his cash in decorating his out....

:thump:

Back