• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football League confirm Soccer AM presenters will now not be singing National Anthem

Evening Echo

The News
Football League confirm Soccer AM presenters will now not be singing National Anthem

THE FOOTBALL League have confirmed that Natalie Coyle will now be singing the National Anthem before the final of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy at Wembley.

More...

Someone if not a lot of people must of complained to the football league about it.

Good news. I'm sure soccer AM thought everyone would find it funny but as soon as they found out not everyone did I was always sure they would change their mind.

Good decision its a cup final and deserves to be taken seriously with proper singers for the national anthem.

Am gonna upset everyone here.
The idea may not have been the smartest ..but it was to donate the fee to prostrate cancer charity.

Probably better as it is now but the original idea was taken with the best of intentions.

The idea may not have been the smartest ..but it was to donate the fee to prostrate cancer charity.
The Echo says the FL is still going to donate an equivalent sum to the charity so a win win for everyone:thumbsup:

Probably better as it is now but the original idea was taken with the best of intentions.

Point taken Kevin,let them get the buckets out at Wembers and we'll fill them with loads of money.:thumbsup:

I don't think this goes far enough and I would like to see the pair of them renditioned to North Korea.

Back