• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football League Review... grrrrr!

Flashing Blade

Youth Team
Not only did they fail to say the word `Southend' at all after showing the goals from Tuesday (i.e. they just talked about Birmingham this, Birmingham that) they then compounded their failure to mention the team that produced the performance of the Championship so far by saying that West Brom were on a run of seven consecutive wins and the last team to take anything from them was Plymouth (this week's opponents) the week before Christmas!

I know there are some who don't think we belong in this division but don't expunge us completely from the record books! :mad: :mad:

its because basically every team thinks we shouldn't be in this league. **** EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have better supporters than all of them. half if not more supporters in this league boo's there players after every game. prime example birmingham, norwich, coventry etc etc etc. ****ing pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its because basically every team thinks we shouldn't be in this league. **** EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have better supporters than all of them. half if not more supporters in this league boo's there players after every game. prime example birmingham, norwich, coventry etc etc etc. ****ing pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do agree with your point... brum were booed off at half time!! just don't get booing full stop and unless we were turned over 10-0 by canvey then i dont think i ever will boo SUFC

Not so sure, there have been times this year when not only have we booed off the team, but certain players as well. However still think we have some of the best fans, boo boys ruin it

Not so sure, there have been times this year when not only have we booed off the team, but certain players as well. However still think we have some of the best fans, boo boys ruin it

yeah i know and personally i find it disgraceful, i hate hearing southend getting booed by its own fans

the only time i have booed this season is when there has been a dodgy ref which has been very often, never at the teams perfomance or players! most of the away games i have been to where we have drawn or won the home team boos there team off the pitch. **** support!

West Brom were on a run of seven consecutive wins and the last team to take anything from them was Plymouth (this week's opponents) the week before Christmas!

I had it on in the background at 7am this morning, and I thought I missheard, obvioulsy not!

West Brom were on a run of seven consecutive wins and the last team to take anything from them was Plymouth (this week's opponents) the week before Christmas!

What a pri*k-head, who beat them 3-1 on 1st Jan? we did!

Back