• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football Manager 2012 - SUFC players out of contract

Just seeing if anyone else is having the same problem with me when playing as southend. Im top of the league and with 3 months to go before the end of the season a lot of my main players like granty, dicko, JJ , Pablo counuago and hall amongst others, are out of contract at the end of the season and are demanding big money to sign a new deal.

I will be in league one next year and what shall i do ?

1. Let there contracts expire and with the extra money sign other (better) players on a free.

2. Or sign them up i am going to need them to get me in the championship.

Has any one else been in the same situation ?

i have noticed that you can get most people on a free in league 1 so it doesnt matter too much but the wages seem strange, a kid from qpr wanted 16000 a week but hesky only wanted 4000

i think when the premiership clubs youth players/reserve teams contracts run out if they are not better than what the team has already they get released, hence i have a team of ex chelsea,manure,man city players all seems a bit too easy

Can you not offer the agents a bigger fee than they want in order to get the players to accept the wages you can afford? You could on last years?

Tried that dave but it just turned into Barry Silkmen getting more greedy.

so far it looks like the league 1 promotion push is gonna be fought by Leonard and Gilbert

Back