• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football Manager 22

Anyone know how to add the third yellow kit to the PC game?

Yes. Assuming you use SS kit files, download the latest updated file from sortitoutsi website. Once it’s downloaded you’ll then need to add the base for the kit using the editor. This will only work when starting a new save though I’m afraid.

TaylorMadeGaming

Full Back
It's finally time for the longest cliff hanger in #fm22 to come to an end as my Southend team take on Bromley as I need a win to keep myself in a job.

flangejackrabbit

Reclusive rabbit
Had a bash at this in the last few days - I'm in January, bouncing between 7th and 8th. Bought in a good few loanees, the most notable of which are some French kids from Huddersfield - Camara and Diarra. I've just managed to get Folivi on a permanent deal to add an extra option up front.

ColinMorrisWalksOnWater

Assistant Head Coach⭐
Finished 21-22 in 5th, lost in play offs. Dennis bagged 30 goals.

Had the big summer restructure, 22-23 end October 18 games unbeaten, top of the table and through to FA Cup rnd 1. Dennis on another season long loan, kept Murphy.
11 permanent signings and 2 loans in.