• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football Manager 22

Anyone know how to add the third yellow kit to the PC game?

Yes. Assuming you use SS kit files, download the latest updated file from sortitoutsi website. Once it’s downloaded you’ll then need to add the base for the kit using the editor. This will only work when starting a new save though I’m afraid.

It's finally time for the longest cliff hanger in #fm22 to come to an end as my Southend team take on Bromley as I need a win to keep myself in a job.

Had a bash at this in the last few days - I'm in January, bouncing between 7th and 8th. Bought in a good few loanees, the most notable of which are some French kids from Huddersfield - Camara and Diarra. I've just managed to get Folivi on a permanent deal to add an extra option up front.

Finished 21-22 in 5th, lost in play offs. Dennis bagged 30 goals.

Had the big summer restructure, 22-23 end October 18 games unbeaten, top of the table and through to FA Cup rnd 1. Dennis on another season long loan, kept Murphy.
11 permanent signings and 2 loans in.

Thought I'd step into Kev's shoes. Absolute pain. Also kept me up all night to finally stop the rot.

When the lads are good, they're incredible. When they're on a downer, they are worse than Dover.

Sitting in a comfortable 12th mid table, season somewhat playing out like the real season.

Chance creation is good, but finishing often woeful...

4-3-3 DM fluid counter seems to do well, still lacking the ruthless goalscoring streak.

Up to 10th this morning with a couple wins before I head out to enjoy the weather on this fine Easter Monday.

37pts, W9 D10 L8. Scored 38, conceded 27.

We have a good habit of not losing, some teams in the playoffs have lost more games, but need to turn draws into 3 points.

That tends to come with forwards who have an end product. Highly reliant on Cardwell and Powell to provide the goals at the moment.

Sam Dalby is guilty of missing some golden chances which could have gained me another 9 points at least.

I've never seen a team able to play great football but fail to put the ball in the net like our dear old Southend. Oh wait... sounds a bit like Friday!

We are in the FA Trophy 5th Round however which is further than SUFC actually got this season. 1-1 vs Dulwich Hamlet (A) going to a replay at Roots Hall

Got to FA Cup 1st Round Proper, nearly dumped Lincoln out the cup 2-0 but for a late Chris Maguire masterclass to take it to replay. Lost 3-2 at Sincil Bank.

Notable wins include:
3-1 vs Daggers (A)
4-0 vs Stockport (H)
3-0 vs Bromley (H)
5-0 vs Maidenhead (H)
2-0 vs Wrexham (H)

Poor results include:
2-2 vs Dover (A) - salvaged by a 92nd min Cardwell penalty too ?
2-2 vs Weymouth (A)
0-0 vs Aldershot (H)
2-0 vs King's Lynn (A)
1-0 vs Aldershot (A)

Last edited:
my career is now on hold thanks to COVID lol...in my 7th season and battling for a straight return to the Championship . sitting 6th ATM if l remember rightly. off for another doze now.

Just finished 21/22

Finished on 100 points but still missed out on the title behind Notts County, had to go to penalties in the playoff final v Stockport to go back up to the Football League.
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 10.21.05 am.png

Front three were the stars.

Bridge on the left scored 20, Dalby in the middle scored 22 and Dennis on the right got 26. Husin in a free number 10 role behind the front three chipped in with another 9 goals. A strong defence wasn't the priority, we conceded nearly a goal a game...just all about outscoring the opposition.

Only signing to have an impact on the first XI was the goalie Ted Cann on loan from West Brom, who I only brought in as Steve Arnold got injured early on and couldn't win his place back.

Otherwise it was the squad as it stands that did the business.

Just finished season 27-28, disappointingly didn't get back at the first attempt to the Championship, and a disappointing season ended in 10th. Ron Martin stepped down and Gary Lockett has become Chairman, and I kept my job earning a new contract somehow lol. Squad rebuild and we go again, 146k wage budget and a 1.75m transfer fund will hopefully do the job. Had to sell Matt Dennis during last season he just didn't cut it, he bought in 1.2m up front, which was reinvested into some signings for this upcoming season.

On we go......

I must be crap at this.. mobile phone version... umpteenth attempt, sacked before Christmas EVERY time.

Wah Hoo.....Made it back into the Championship in 28/29 by winning the play offs.

Unfortunately after 5 games am 2nd bottom with a solitary point......

Recently got a new laptop so have of course have downloaded the game. I’m going to start a save with us today and interested to know what kind of formation, tactic you all used, especially in the first season.

Sacked at 10th in the table, stable mid table football but Ron seemed to want more. Ridiculous considering the squad at my disposal, plagued by injuries and not good enough for playoffs.

Since my sacking SUFC have dropped dramatically, winning just once in 5 games and getting knocked out of the FA Trophy after I got them all the way to the semi-finals.

Ron Martin is just as much of a [insert chosen expletive here] on FM as he has been in real life to some. Can't fault the game's realism!

If you couldn't tell I'm fuming!

SUFC finish the league season in 17th after sacking me and appointing Dean Keates. Well done Ron!

Even managed to turn over the +19 GD I worked hard for into the negative in the last couple months of the season!

I will be taking over Guiseley in NLN, reasonable squad and no huge expectations. Only way is up!

York city is quite a good starting team, obviously not the most difficult considering their size in comparison to other is the NLN

Won all but two games at Guiseley so far, stayed up far too late last night lol. Rumours of a takeover too by a wealthier owner.

Started the competitive season with a solid 2-1 win vs Southport.

SUFC languish in 18th spot after 4 NL games, with arguably a better squad than Ron allowed me to amass.

Back