• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football Manager Experiment

I like!!

I will have a crack at this, this evening. If I remember....

Yeah, in 2018 season, Swansea, Cardiff, Brighton, Barnsley, Norwich, Ipswich & Sheffield Weds are in the Premiership & **** Ham just got relegated to League 1 & got beaten 4-2 at Upton Park by Dag & Red! & Southend was in the Championship as I took over them in 2018, I managed to Trash **** Ham 5-1 in FA Cup to show the gap in quality between both team on my way to FA Cup final (the same season I got promoted to Premiership by winning 2-0 in Play off Final at Wembley against Fulham) which I lost 4-3 to Tottenham, but with Spurs finishing 4th in Premiership, we are in Europa League :D at least Southend Utd are flying the England flag!

I'm on the furthest I've ever stuck to one game at the moment. Started unemployed and applied for the Leicester job when Sven was sacked in November first season. We were quite near the bottom of the table. Freshened things up in January signing Darren Pratley, David Wheater who was unhappy at Middlesborough and Danny Fox. Then loaning in John Fleck and Barry Bannan. Managed to finish just outside the play offs. Kicked off my first full season at Leicester by signing John Fleck permanently along with Nathan Dyer and bringing in Danny Welbeck and Bebe on loan for the season. Also managed to get Sturridge and Ramsey on loan for 3 months. Finished by far top of the Championship and managed to win the FA cup after an incredible run, beating Bristol City in the final. For my first Premier League season I bought in defender Cedric Mongongu, Abou Diaby (who was released from Arsenal!), Andy Carroll (who had put in a transfer request at Newcastle), Stephen Mbia as well as Welbeck and Bebe on year long loans again. Managed to finish about 8th and retain the FA Cup!
At this point Arsene Wenger called it a day at Arsenal and I was the main man in the frame to replace him, after applying for the job and sparking outrage at Leicester I was appointed manager of Arsenal. I've won every cup there for the last 4 years and am getting a bit bored of that game, so I've started a new game as Southend manager. Although on the Arsenal game I signed a player called Khouma Babacar who scored over 70 goals last season for me.

On my current Southend game I immediatly released Sturrock/Herd/Paterson and dipped into the loan market. I've got a player called Proctor from Preston on loan who is just incredible.

Back