• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football Manager PC Game - SUFC

I've owned every version of the game since Championship Manager 2 back in 1995/96. It's my longest love. Had a great 5-year stint as the Southend Data Researcher from 2008-2013 too, which I loved. @Shrimper is now doing a great job with it but he knows I'd gladly take it back if he ever decides to stop ;)

I've had so many successes, I can't even begin to remember them all. Had a great long-save where I took Chippenham Town from Blue Square South all the way to Champions League glory, and had their new stadium named after me. Think that might have been FM 2010? Also had a great game on FM 2012 where I took Southend to the very top, had a 68,000 seater stadium built called Tilson Park, and had my own homegrown Leo Messi in the form of young Danish regen Rune Kristensen, who bossed my midfield from the age of 17 right through until he retired at 34.

I have bought FM22 today and will be having a play around on the Beta over the next few days. Hearing great things so far though.

I also had Tilson Park ?- when I last played I was Southend and England manager and current European champs. My striker was from Canvey ?- I had such a great 4-4-2, Sturridge has played for us for 10 years, Luke Shaw at left back,
A Turkish winger called Kochak, such a great team!

I got the book a couple years back as a pressie, some great stories and the history there. I used to play the original version on night watches in Portsmouth, when my oppo used to bring his Atari in lol.....We used to joint manage Cosham Fc in the days before the two brothers got the licences to use real teams and names.

I downloaded the 2021 mobile version. Definitely helped to escape from the recent poor performances by pretending Southend United are a good team. In the 2021 version we're still a league 2 team and after selling Elvis for £900k i signed a couple of good strikers (Ousman Manneh and Guille Andres) who made all the difference and took us from lower half to champions in first season. Main performers apart from the new strikers were Tom Clifford, Sam Hart, Harry Lennon and Fairchild. A few seasons on and i've managed to top the premiership and have signed a 33 year old Neymar as well as Ross Barkley, Callum Chambers and Aaron Wan Bissaka. Of the original team sadly only Tom Clifford remains as my backup left back.

I downloaded the 2021 mobile version. Definitely helped to escape from the recent poor performances by pretending Southend United are a good team. In the 2021 version we're still a league 2 team and after selling Elvis for £900k i signed a couple of good strikers (Ousman Manneh and Guille Andres) who made all the difference and took us from lower half to champions in first season. Main performers apart from the new strikers were Tom Clifford, Sam Hart, Harry Lennon and Fairchild. A few seasons on and i've managed to top the premiership and have signed a 33 year old Neymar as well as Ross Barkley, Callum Chambers and Aaron Wan Bissaka. Of the original team sadly only Tom Clifford remains as my backup left back.
Wow 900 for Elvis ... i better get him on an extended contract lol

Back to May 2034 and just won the FA Cup vs Leeds 2-2(aet) won 6-5 on pens, nice way to sign off of the final season at Roots Hall. Last home game was a 1-0 win against Liverpool.

Back