• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You'll have noticed on another thread that someone was boasting of getting chucked out of the ground last night.

That's really not acceptable behaviour anymore (if it ever was)at a football ground.

Didn't stop you getting arrested at Derby all those years ago Barnababy did it?

You'll have noticed on another thread that someone was boasting of getting chucked out of the ground last night.

That's really not acceptable behaviour anymore (if it ever was)at a football ground.

Not sure that True Blue (if that's who you're referring to) was boasting about being chucked out. Wasn't that post intended as a complaint against the Stewards?

just shows you how football has changed for the good..remember away games in the 70s, ie brentford,watford,where over 20 southend fans were arrested,in one game..:omg:

People who get arrested at football matches should be banned from watching football,IMO.

Can't agree with this- anyone can get arrested even if they have done nothing . This has happened to me in a case of mistaken ID at Orient yonks ago. I subsequently received an apology from the Met.

I agree with some bans if the crime deserves it.

Can't agree with this- anyone can get arrested even if they have done nothing . This has happened to me in a case of mistaken ID at Orient yonks ago. I subsequently received an apology from the Met.

I agree with some bans if the crime deserves it.

Sorry,you're quite right.I mis-spoke myself!I meant,of course,convicted of an offence at a football ground, rather than just arrested.

Sorry,you're quite right.I mis-spoke myself!I meant,of course,convicted of an offence at a football ground, rather than just arrested.

Ah - now this I do agree with Sir - Although some offences are really just spur of the moment stupidity. But for more serious offences them bans or even prison is the only way some people learn.

just shows you how football has changed for the good..remember away games in the 70s, ie brentford,watford,where over 20 southend fans were arrested,in one game..:omg:
I remember Brentford in 1973 when 11 Southend were arrested for just being at the game .The police were proved to be lying and kept changing there stories .Nine Southend were finded and worst of all two Southend were jailed for three months .Oh yes a QPR supporter who was arrested with them was found not guilty because he did not come from Southend .

Back