• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

22 Jun 2014 12:09:56
Two new signings to be revealed next week according to an inside source. One is from Conference North and one from the Conference. No names but one is a wide player and the other an attacking midfielder.

It also appears that the new stadium plans are almost certainly now dead. Financial backing to fund the shortfall has been pulled and the club are trying to find new backers with time running out. There are also fears that Sainsbury will pull out due to escalating costs and a review of strategy towards convenience stores and buying a share of Netto.I

I know its from the rumours site but its intresting

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why do people insist on replicating stuff from that site on here? - surely everyone understands now the merits of Football Rumours?

We may as well print Phil Brown's horoscope out of the Daily Mail.

Probably twaddle regarding the stadium. I will see if I can get some info....

But this is exactly why Ronald needs to come out and provide an "honest" update, or rumours like this will continue to escalate.

Gemini

Daily Forecast
Once in a while, even the smartest amongst us make mistakes! It can take a while before we realise that this is what we have done. It can take even longer before we see exactly what we misunderstood or miscalculated. Sobered by the realisation that such a thing is possible, we try to keep ourselves in check when opportunities comes along. We scrutinise them suspiciously and keep our enthusiasm curbed. But what then, if our mistake is to doubt what we ought to trust? Don't be too quick to quash a hope this week. Let me compile you a detailed horoscope chart that will tell you all about yourself and the wonderful things the future holds in store. For the Solstice, there is a 20% discount off all charts. Download yours now. (OFFER ENDS TODAY)

I know it's a crap site I take with a pinch of salt but it does mention Yeovil s upcoming signing of a certain ex Liverpool defender

It's like people thinking this 'AgentJim' bloke is true, when he tweets info about what Chris Phillips and all journo's put on internet, he comes in tweets about how were in for John Joe O'toole (Only been after him a year) But says we've signed Jakub Sokolik, so please can all Southend fans not "Bum" this fake agent jim account. He's the same guy who said Fellaini and Julio Cesar signed for Arsenal last season because a Journo said they were linked with Arsenal.

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why oh why do people insist on replicating stuff from that site on here? - surely everyone understands now the merits of Football Rumours?

We may as well print Phil Brown's horoscope out of the Daily Mail.

Good grief, calm down mate! If Marlow wants to post from the football rumors website let him. Just don' read it!

22 Jun 2014 12:09:56
Two new signings to be revealed next week according to an inside source. One is from Conference North and one from the Conference. No names but one is a wide player and the other an attacking midfielder.

It also appears that the new stadium plans are almost certainly now dead. Financial backing to fund the shortfall has been pulled and the club are trying to find new backers with time running out. There are also fears that Sainsbury will pull out due to escalating costs and a review of strategy towards convenience stores and buying a share of Netto.I

I know its from the rumours site but its intresting

Its not interesting if its made up.

Good grief, calm down mate! If Marlow wants to post from the football rumors website let him. Just don' read it!

Because if people start posting crap like that then other people start believing it.

It's like people thinking this 'AgentJim' bloke is true, when he tweets info about what Chris Phillips and all journo's put on internet, he comes in tweets about how were in for John Joe O'toole (Only been after him a year) But says we've signed Jakub Sokolik, so please can all Southend fans not "Bum" this fake agent jim account. He's the same guy who said Fellaini and Julio Cesar signed for Arsenal last season because a Journo said they were linked with Arsenal.

After you and I questioned his credentials he made a comment about how pathetic Southend fans were. How dare us not believing him haha.

Agent Jim:

Leonard to Col U - never happened.
Bentley to Leeds - never happened (yet!)
Eastwood to Daggers - never happened
Smith to Daggers - never happened.
OToole - actually happened (been interested in him for 9 months so an easy guess)
The Palace striker- actually confirmed as interested, WOW!
Tomlin- never mentioned him until signed for Crawley
Weston - never mentioned him
Mkandwire - never mentioned him
Sokolik - to sign 2 year deal.

Also never mentioned any of the players we signed over the last year.

He has a nice set of excuses ready, like Leonard was only "interest" from Col U (whatever that means, not interested enough to actually make a bid though), but anyone who thinks these twitter accounts are genuine are rather gullible.

Please remember the words of wisdom when Philips comes back to haunt us next season and scores the goal that beats us .Now you know this may well happen .

Tubbs is a loan and I doubt Akinfenwa or Phillips would have broken the bank. Both are not getting any younger and are on the way down.

Please remember the words of wisdom when Philips comes back to haunt us next season and scores the goal that beats us .Now you know this may well happen .

That doesn't make him fit for Div 2...........just means we will still be searching for two good young central defenders on loan at the time:smile:

And in the last minute as well. :'(:thumbdown:

Back