• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As part of my dissertation i am studying why people support the football teams that they do. So i could really do with your help if you could visit my site and tell me mainly why you support Southend United FC (and/or other) and a little on your national support that would be great. Go to:

www.footballresearch.co.uk

Cheers guys,

Ben
collina.jpg

(this is not spam the website link is totally harmless has no pop-ups, spam, or even adverts on it, its just a boy whose failing his degree trying to do some work for once)

Why do I support Southend United?

Simple: because the club and its supporters are the Good Lord's most magnificent creations on this fair planet of ours.

Many, many people would love to be Southend fans. But few have the courage to answer the calling to that most cherished and elevated position within the human race: namely, to be a disciple in the army of The Shrimpers.

Once you have become a Shrimper, you will quickly understand that there can be no finer thing in the world; there can be no reason to follow any other team.

We are Southend United - by far the greatest football club in the world. Ever.

SOUTHEND 'TIL I DIE!

biggrin.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 08 2004,18:50)]Why do I support Southend United?

Simple: because the club and its supporters are the Good Lord's most magnificent creations on this fair planet of ours.

Many, many people would love to be Southend fans.  But few have the courage to answer the calling to that most cherished and elevated position within the human race: namely, to be a disciple in the army of The Shrimpers.

Once you have become a Shrimper, you will quickly understand that there can be no finer thing in the world; there can be no reason to follow any other team.

We are Southend United - by far the greatest football club in the world.  Ever.

SOUTHEND 'TIL I DIE!

biggrin.gif

Matt
Save it for the other website Mathew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Sep. 09 2004,10:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 08 2004,18:50)]Why do I support Southend United?

Many, many people would love to be Southend fans.  But few have the courage to answer the calling to that most cherished and elevated position within the human race: namely, to be a disciple in the army of The Shrimpers.

SOUTHEND 'TIL I DIE!

biggrin.gif

Matt
Save it for the other website Mathew
I would... only the link he posted didn't work!!

tounge.gif

[b said:

SOUTHEND 'TIL I DIE!

biggrin.gif

Matt
Amen to that brother. I read the scripture you have shared with us all, and believe this to be the gospel truth.

And on the eight day God made Southend United FC. And it was good.

Back