• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football 'Talent' last saturday

number11

"Good morning everybody........"
Reading the threads on here today (who is hot or not on the apprentice, and people getting excited over Massie's over sized assets), it reminded me of a thought I had on saturday at Roots Hall before kick off....

With a big crowd, the sun shining, a relegation dog fight about to take place between two teams fighting for survival in a winner takes all battle......it occured to me how many more fit women there were at the game.

I think the sun always seems to bring out the best in women, (maybe they photosynthesise), but in the West Stand there was some cracking talent. Worthy mentions to the brunette with the Francis 2 shirt, the 4 girls in about Row R Block W and the blonde in about row I Bloack W.

Anyone else have hotties around them? Any other blocks I should check out?

I apologise if this is a misogynistic thread which brings down the tone of Shrimperzone.

You run a real risk of negative rep running threads like this.

Make sure you have photos next time.

i bought the Mrs to her first ever game last saturday... needless to say i regard her as a hottie

it occured to me how many more fit women there were at the game.

I think the sun always seems to bring out the best in women, (maybe they photosynthesise), but in the West Stand there was some cracking talent. Worthy mentions to the brunette with the Francis 2 shirt, the 4 girls in about Row R Block W and the blonde in about row I Bloack W.

Anyone else have hotties around them? Any other blocks I should check out?

where were they when we were s h i t ? :D

where were they when we were s h i t ? :D

Who cares, they are more pleasing on the eye then the usual Maher haters, and JCR moaners, and would certainly be an incentive for me to go back even if we were rubbish!

There's girl who sits in the East Stand Greens who caught my eye at the end of last season.

Jet black shoulder length hair, tall and elegant, she was sat with her parents and if they post on this website let me take this opportunity to apologise profusely for bringing this up.

There was a blonde hotty at Grimsby (in that manky pub) & the playoff final in the Wetherspoons with her folks and brother. I've never seen her anywhere else but (in person) she's the fittest female Shrimper I've ever seen!

It is better than the "old" days when all there was, were the two rough dykes on the away coaches, Marion Cave, the remedial girl, whose name escapes me (Julie?) and the bird in the West Stand with enormous thunder thighs and Cilla Black gnashers.

Oi - Dad of DtS Married her last year and they have been happily livinh together in Hullbridge ever since........

There's girl who sits in the East Stand Greens who caught my eye at the end of last season.

Jet black shoulder length hair, tall and elegant, she was sat with her parents and if they post on this website let me take this opportunity to apologise profusely for bringing this up.

She's 14 years old...

Had a tasty bird sitting next to me and every time she sat down her short skirt rode right up her thighs...had a good look but not sure her boyfriend appreciated my staring!!!

Back