• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football v Rugby

CSBLUE

First XI
Football v Rugby click here

Have a pause at 33 seconds, just as the guy goes to get the ball of Josh Lewsey – is that a Southend shirt I spy in the background?

good spot there. took me two attempts to notice it. nice1.

just to add, its football that englands real passion no way is it rugby.

England's rugby supporters are a much better bunch than their footballing counterparts. Much more supportive, a lot less troublesome despite the copious amounts of alcohol, and much more willing to accept victory and defeat as twin imposters.

The vast, vast majority also generally play the game on Saturday afternoons, too, so England is the only chance they have of watching rugby in the flesh and they make the most of it. They genuinely love watching their team rather than the round ball followers, a lot of whom do it just to boost their own ego.

Given the choice of England retaining the Webb Ellis or qualifying for the Euros I'd go for the former every time because they and their supporters are worthy of it.

See you in Paris tonight.

Back