• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Footballer's Wives

SUFC Employee

First XI
In tonights episode: "Darius wakes to find he is tied up and at the mercy of psycho Katie who’s about to do him some serious damage with a harpoon.

Conrad is furious when a DNA test proves that Amber is Troy's real mother. Is this the end for Tanya, the ultimate Footballers' Wife?"

Firstly is anyone else a great fan like I am, and secondly do you reckon any Southend players get up to these antics when they're off the pitch?

I am a fan of Footballers Wives but somehow I don't imagine that Dudfield's bird would push a drunk Eastwood off of a rooftop, that Dudfield's baby was actually his mum's that she'd had with Eastwood, whist Freddy's bird was shagging the chairman.

Thanks, just ruin the show for me tonight......
rock.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 21 2005,21:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ April 21 2005,19:36)]Thanks, just ruin the show for me tonight......
rock.gif
tounge.gif
Its proper sh*te anyway ...
I thought me and you could do the whole Footballer Wives thing, in the future, Kev
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ April 21 2005,21:55)]How can you watch that garbage?
wow.gif
The only good thing about it is that scouse bird
tounge.gif
She's second to the new bloke's wife

oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 21 2005,21:18)]Its worse than Dream Team ~ and that takes some doing ...
you need dowsing in petrol and having swan vestas flicked at you for comments like that
glare.gif

Back