• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For Anyone Interested!

KrustyTheKray

President
Hi there, i'm currently in the process of moving house and have numerous items for sale on Ebay. More items will be added on a daily basis.

Please feel free to have a browse in my shop, it's a local shop for local people and we'll have no trouble here!!! Edward-Edward!!!
biggrin.gif

This shop is open 24 Hours a day
biggrin.gif
Nothing like convenience eh???

Happy browsing and you might find something of interest, not alot

biggrin.gif

UP THE BLUES!!

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZtoneinessx59kz

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ June 05 2005,21:22)]own some crap don't you  
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
Well not all of it is what you call it
biggrin.gif

Just had to have a sort out really!

Welcome to the Shrimperzone's very own boot sale
blues.gif

I've got some right bargains to be had........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ June 05 2005,20:33)]Hi there, i'm currently in the process of moving house and have numerous items for sale on Ebay.  More items will be added on a daily basis.

Please feel free to have a browse in my shop, it's a local shop for local people and we'll have no trouble here!!! Edward-Edward!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

UP THE BLUES!!

I'm going to be watching to see if you put my wife's CD up for sale that you bought earlier this year.

ghostface.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 06 2005,06:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ June 05 2005,20:33)]Hi there, i'm currently in the process of moving house and have numerous items for sale on Ebay.  More items will be added on a daily basis.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

UP THE BLUES!!

I'm going to be watching to see if you put my wife's CD up for sale that you bought earlier this year.

ghostface.gif

biggrin.gif
Why? Surley he's going to need a coaster when he moves!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ June 06 2005,11:39)]
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
[/QUOTE]
Shut it, you muggy little $%&*!

ghostface.gif

[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

UP THE BLUES!!

ghostface.gif

biggrin.gif
No, have no fear! I wont be selling your Wife's CD. It's really good!

Have lots of other things for sale though in my little Curio shop
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ June 06 2005,10:39)]
[b said:
[b said:

This shop is open 24 Hours a day Nothing like convenience eh?

biggrin.gif

UP THE BLUES!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Very sharp.  
wink.gif

Back