• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

We sang our hearts out the whole game yesterday right through to the end of penalties so how about repaying the fans Ron.

We cheered the team on to promotion so how about the new stadium pushing ahead ? The club's fans deserve it!

Message received back from RM back to Ken....

We have obligations in place with our partners that due to sensitive issues we cannot divulge with fans....I will be making a statement to pacify you lot within the next month or so and we hope to be on site in June Spring.

We sang our hearts out the whole game yesterday right through to the end of penalties so how about repaying the fans Ron.

We cheered the team on to promotion so how about the new stadium pushing ahead ? The club's fans deserve it!

Playing Devils Advocate I too would love stadium news but I think promotion has been a reward and in no small part down to RM,

Playing Devils Advocate I too would love stadium news but I think promotion has been a reward and in no small part down to RM,

Do you know Rab, I think I reluctantly agree with you. Ron has backed PB this season with money for wages and Bolger's transfer fee. We haven't had our collars felt once by the authorities this season, and now we are in Div 1. Praise to Ron where it is due I think. (ps hurry up and build the stadium you *******)

Do you know Rab, I think I reluctantly agree with you. Ron has backed PB this season with money for wages and Bolger's transfer fee. We haven't had our collars felt once by the authorities this season, and now we are in Div 1. Praise to Ron where it is due I think. (ps hurry up and build the stadium you *******)

As much as Ron is disliked, he knows how to pick a good manager doesn't he? Tilly, Sturrock then Brown. All done a fantastic job at the helm.

I have no idea how much truth there is in this, but I was told yesterday morning by someone who has a family link to the club that RM has recently been quite seriously ill but it has been kept quiet by the club. If true could explain why Ron has been very quiet over the past couple of months. I know he was there yesterday & looked fairly normal so could be Chinese whispers. Anyone else heard anything?

Agreed, he has given PB a stable platform and deserves credit for the success.

No need this weekend to focus on negatives, we can go back to business as usual later :smile:

And he has kept his word. We are no longer in the same division as Morecambe.:thumbsup:

Message received back from RM back to Ken....

We have obligations in place with our partners that due to sensitive issues we cannot divulge with fans....I will be making a statement to pacify you lot within the next month or so and we hope to be on site in June Spring.

Sorry, I can't understand this.

- Could you put it in

- Bullet

* Points ?

Oh yes. Very amusing. I can imagine Ron in his silk dressing gown and slippers reading Shrimperzone on his tablet and gently nodding his head in agreement .......... until he remembers all the abuse he has had from some "deserving fans" over the last few years. :'(

Be careful what You wish For, as Orient fans has found out, a strong & stable League one side under Barry Hearn & yet the Orient fans wanted him out because they felt he too tight with the money & wanted new owner who can spend millions on players - look where are they now :happy::hilarious::smile:

Back