• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For those Driving on M4 for the PlayOffs

Source : Timesonline
Drivers on the M4 in Wiltshire, between junctions 14 and 18
will face a £60 fine and three penalty points for speeding
by as little as 9mph.
Cameras in marked vans will be operated from bridges over the
motorway. Police and civilian operators will use laser guns on
vehicles when they come within a kilometre of the bridges.
Under the rules governing mobile cameras, the vans must be
visible from 100 metres. But most drivers will be caught long
before they come within that range.

Check out the link for further info:UK Speed Cameras Website

I can vouch for this as I was framed by the Welsh police on my way to the LDV vans final and am now £60 out of pocket.

My appeal to the club for a collection before the Yeovil game to pay my fine came to nothing.

I then thought about doing a charity single to raise the cash but Peter Kaye and Tony Christie have made sure that it wasn't going to get a look in.

As a last resort I am going to try and organise a telethon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ May 23 2005,12:22)]I can vouch for this as I was framed by the Welsh police on my way to the LDV vans final and am now £60 out of pocket.

My appeal to the club for a collection before the Yeovil game to pay my fine came to nothing.

I then thought about doing a charity single to raise the cash but Peter Kaye and Tony Christie have made sure that it wasn't going to get a look in.

As a last resort I am going to try and organise a telethon.
What about selling the cat pictured in your avatar to the local chinese restaurant? Collect aforementioned cat and 19 others and that should more than cover your fine.
Another spinoff benefit is that they'll be less cat **** in your flowerbeds, everyone is a winner (apart from the unfortunate felines of course).  
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ May 23 2005,12:22)]I can vouch for this as I was framed by the Welsh police on my way to the LDV vans final and am now £60 out of pocket.
When was the last time Wiltshire was in Wales ?

I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for anybody caught speeding. Those that can get away with it have my utmost respect.
biggrin.gif

I'm pleased to say that nothing was forthcoming from my recent jaunt to Grimsby and I shall be driving in my usual careful, considerate way this Saturday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 23 2005,14:51)]
[b said:
When was the last time Wiltshire was in Wales ?

I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for anybody caught speeding. Those that can get away with it have my utmost respect.
biggrin.gif

I'm pleased to say that nothing was forthcoming from my recent jaunt to Grimsby and I shall be driving in my usual careful, considerate way this Saturday.
I was caught near the Severn bridge in Wales.

Same police technology though.

Back