• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FOR THose WANTING TO PROTEST

SOUTHEND50

I can understand there is a reluctance on some peoples part, to protest at the club. But the time is now, think back to the united for southend/true blues protest. I remember the graffiti outside barclays opposite wh smiths in the high street. JOBSON OUT In huge letters, also there was pitch invasions.

the problem now of course is banning orders, or being banned from entering the clubs premises by the clubs owners, so thats okay, then as you would have to wait to get a letter from 29 diff companies!!!

buts its now urgent, I urge all you on shrimperzone, to think what you can do. we have 5 weeks to the start of the season, 7 professionals. and a few youth players, clearly if we start the season, we are going to get hammered every week, 22nd will do me even if we have minus 50 goal average!!

write letters to sainsburys/local councillors/mps.

target the 29 companies, that he is involved with. please please do anything you can, we need him out and now. We need to save our southend

also i am worried about firestorm and east stand blues. are they on holiday together in the british virgin islands. LIke to see them wriggle out of this

To write to our MPs and councillors, this site is quite good to use - http://www.writetothem.com/

Perhaps the someone could write a template letter which we can all adapt and send?

I do a fair bit of letter/email writing and you'd be surprised how many personal replies you get - also makes people take note. If local MPs and councillors got 10,000 emails they would have to get involved.

Apparently it only takes 50 individual and personal letters a week to get something on the agenda.

If we all write our own letters, along a similar theme (our concern for the club, and its future existence in the town) then it will be noted at council and perhaps national level.

Back