• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Foran for Inverness C Thistle

Silencer

Director
...Just reading on BBC Sport and was amazed to see Richie Foran pick up Man of the Match against Celtic. Even had a goal ruled out.

Sorry if already posted!!

He is gone now and whatever happened is final and I doubt whether we will ever know.

Anyways....hope we use his reported £3k a week on a decent loanee or two before the close of the window @5pm tomorrow!

Up the Blues

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7859031.stm

I hope we're not going to get updates after every match he plays with people saying we should never have sold him :headbang:

Same here....he has gone so at least that stops us wondering what will happen!

Will always remember him for those misses to kill off Leeds in the Championship relegation season. They Equalised late on and we went into freefall after dropping two points in that match

Will always remember him for those misses to kill off Leeds in the Championship relegation season. They Equalised late on and we went into freefall after dropping two points in that match

Can't blame 1 man for our relegation from the championship...Eastwood didn't even look interested that year. Only Maher really came out of that relegation with his head held high, and look what happened to him!!

He also won us three points against Burnley in a game that neither side deserved any points from. The Foran episode is closed, and for once there's little prospect of him scoring against us - time to move on.

As 3 of you kindly pointed out this thread has been moved, however until we have paid employees covering the site 24 hours a day we will do things when we get chance so save your posts for things that are really important please.

Anyone notice that he played out wide? I thought he was meant to be a forward lol

Scored against Hibs last weekend too. Looks like the footballing mastermind that is Terry Butcher has done it again.
I did love TB's attitude, if nothing else... who could forget the bloodied headband etc, once seen, during the England qualifier for the World Cup '90 v Sweden (Sept. '89?)? A hero, in an old-fashioned gutsy sense, I wish there were more of (t)his sort in this (not so) brave new world... but I guess it takes a brave sort to back the 'enigma' that is Richie Foran...:unsure:

Last edited:
Back