• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Forans Loan Extended

This takes the loan up to the end of December and a permanent move will hopefully then be forthcoming so both the club and the player can put this saga firmly behind us.

ties in nicely with the Jan window...another one off the books.
Lets hope Darlo still want him

Glad its been extended. Didn't realise the loan deadline was this Thursday. I wonder if Tilly has anyone else lined up for us before then...

Whether he goes there permanently will probably depend on whether the waster will swallow his ego and take a pay cut. Perhaps you could wash it down with a pint Richie? I'm sure that'd make it more attractive to you.

What's his alleged "crime". Did he murder someone?

According to most on here, it's not just alleged, I think we have the judge, jury and the sentencing established already!!

One thing's for sure, the form he is in at the moment, and our desperate lack of strikers available to play, he would have done no worse than what we had out there tonight.

Whilst I've never been a fan of his, I've never seen him play for us at this level, and something tells me he will end up at Darlo and be a success.

One thing's for sure, the form he is in at the moment, and our desperate lack of strikers available to play, he would have done no worse than what we had out there tonight.

totally agree - Tilson moans on the OS that we have one fit striker out of six and a weak bench, yet we have another capable striker out on loan.

Surely we must be able to recall him back - regardless of what anyone thinks of his ability Foran is still a Southend United player and last night proved we could do with him back at the moment

totally agree - Tilson moans on the OS that we have one fit striker out of six and a weak bench, yet we have another capable striker out on loan.

Surely we must be able to recall him back - regardless of what anyone thinks of his ability Foran is still a Southend United player and last night proved we could do with him back at the moment

Foran was signed as a LEFT WINGER who can play up top.

team spirit is probably one of the most important things in football and if morale throughout the team is good, then you will overacheive, just look at hull.
tilly knows this and he has said that foran will not play for us again, for what reasons, only he knows for definite, but whatever the problem is, it isnt goin to improve the dressing room atmosphere if he is there.
looking at the arsenal situation this week, gallas came out and moaned about his team and wenger dropped him as captain but then still played him last night (and he made a big error which they should have conceded from). if your head's not right, then your feet arent gonna be.

Tilly will never go back to foran and would rather play a winger up front than a troublemaker even if foran may be better in that role, the team will benefit from a model professional, namely, Betsy.

I'm sure Tilly mentioned he was signed as a left winger. I maybe wrong.

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10444~974025,00.html

Tilly points out in that article that "14 goals for a WIDE man is a good return". I think he was signed as a left winger.

Anyways, I'd never have Foran back at the Club. Something obviously went on behind the scenes at the Club involving him and him being a bad apple so to speak has led to the decision of him never playing for us again.

Like I've said countless times, I'd rather play somebody who has a future at the Club like Ademeno/Forshaw/Swedish striker in the youth team etc than somebody that Tilly obviously doesn't want here.

Back