• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Forest Green Rovers 1-3 Southend United

3 quality goals but Ferguson's was something else

Hobson on the volley, Deing shaped and placed from a tight angle and Ferguson, well what can I say. I saw his strike on his debut and that was good but tonight's was the best strike I have seen in years

3 good/great goals and you'll probably not see a better goal than Ferguson's all season.

However Dieng's pleased me the most as it was from attacking and running at the opposition with midfielders getting up in support of the forwards - something that we have been lacking for too long.

Let's hope this attacking flair continues now.

The goal just got featured on BBC Breakfast but they got their Nathan Fergusons mixed up and said he was only 20 and on loan from Crystal Palace!

Three very nonchalent finishes. You wouldn't believe we had been struggling for goals. Even the celebrations were a bit like 'yeah, well, I do this all the time'.

Like to know what went on for there goal ? Did white slip or was fouled b4 the goal went in ? Did look like it found the net with a deflection or he just didn’t catch the strike right, still found the net anyway:Thumbs down:

Like to know what went on for there goal ? Did white slip or was fouled b4 the goal went in ? Did look like it found the net with a deflection or he just didn’t catch the strike right, still found the net anyway:Thumbs down:

Look closely it was a flick with his back foot through his own legs, which is why everyone is wrong footed. I don’t know if he fouled White though.

Here's a point for all you people that like to moan about ex-players doing better when they leave, with the old "he never did that when he played for us, there must be something seriously wrong with our club."

What do you think Crawley are saying about Ferguson at the moment?

The point is, it's not just us. Players sometimes do better when they leave and sometimes don't. We're no different to any other club in that regard.

Granted sometimes we'll be in a slump when everyone will look bad and players will leave and thrive, but other times when we're on the up the opposite will be true.

Looks like Matt ran into pushed John White over with outstretched arms just as the cross was coming in.

Here's a point for all you people that like to moan about ex-players doing better when they leave, with the old "he never did that when he played for us, there must be something seriously wrong with our club."

What do you think Crawley are saying about Ferguson at the moment?

The point is, it's not just us. Players sometimes do better when they leave and sometimes don't. We're no different to any other club in that regard.

Granted sometimes we'll be in a slump when everyone will look bad and players will leave and thrive, but other times when we're on the up the opposite will be true.
Hutchinson was subbed off at half time too

Back