• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

at least we are 13 points clear of 8th place!

True, well moreorless, and in the end if at the start of the season I'd been asked 'would I settle for a play-off place ?' I'd have said 'yes please'.

So the tussle for 7th /8th is still catching my eye and as I pointed out on another thread, if Crewe were to win on Saturday they would be 11 points behind us with a game in hand.

So **** it up on Saturday Blues and eigth spot could be as little as 8 points away.

No pressure then.

I'm planning on coming to Burton as it's so close to me, though if we now go on a winning run I'll have to review that. I have a 48yr run of seeing very few away wins and once travelled the 300 miles to Barrow to see us lose 1-0!
I would also bring the fantastic 'good luck omen' Tom who (apart from the wonderful youth win at Derby) has seen (and in this order) 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-3 and 1-4 for his 5 southend matches. (We missed the goal in the 1-4 by the way - it was after 2 mins and the parking was impossible!). So no wins and no goals for him. Anyone want to pay us to stay away!

Whats your paypal Phillip :smile:

Back