• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Formula 1 2021

Certainly makes it interesting for the next three races. Hamilton fairs quite well at the next tracks so hopefully it goes down to the wire

Something to do with DRS wasn’t it? How comes Bottas didn’t have the same issue?
Looks like the wing broke at some point during qualifying as it only failed the test at one end. Little bit harsh not to let them fix it but didn't matter in the end.

Yep - great race. Thought Max was lucky not to be penalized for driving Lewis off the track - that looked proper naughty
Certainly was. Would like to have seen the on-board footage from Max's car but looked to me like he outbreaks himself, misses the apex and runs Hamilton off the road. Not quite sure how it wasn't penalised - can see the argument for not wanting to get involved in a title battle at this stage, but it does set a precedent.

Certainly was. Would like to have seen the on-board footage from Max's car but looked to me like he outbreaks himself, misses the apex and runs Hamilton off the road. Not quite sure how it wasn't penalised - can see the argument for not wanting to get involved in a title battle at this stage, but it does set a precedent.
Yeah need to see better footage - I thought from the footage looking at the cars coming towards the camera and slightly from above, I thought it looked like a more deliberate change in direction from Max.

Guanyu Zhou becomes the first Chinese F1 driver as he takes Giovonazzi’s seat in the Alfa Romeo.

Is the pressure starting to show on max? Fantastic end to the championship!

Is the pressure starting to show on max? Fantastic end to the championship!
Was a decent looking lap until he put it in the wall, but if my auntie had bollocks, she'd be my uncle. All well and good being on the edge if you finish the lap. If you push it so hard that you **** it up, then it's a bad lap and you were over the edge, not on it.

Was a decent looking lap until he put it in the wall, but if my auntie had bollocks, she'd be my uncle. All well and good being on the edge if you finish the lap. If you push it so hard that you **** it up, then it's a bad lap and you were over the edge, not on it.

I guess it shows Hamilton's experience over verstappens. It could cost him if hes done his gearbox in.

Hamilton showing his experience and calm ..sets it up nicely for Abu Dhabi. I favour Mercedes as they seem to be coming good at the right time but who can honestly call it on the day.

That was a nuts race. Think Max overstepped the mark on a few occasions. But then he had the advantage of knowing if they both went off it would be to his benefit, whereas Lewis knew he had to keep out of trouble.

Bit of strange one Lewis going into the back of Max - thought they'd normally just lift off to let the driver pass but Max seemed to slow down quite dramatically.

Back