• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Formula 1 2021

If the result stands there will always be a cloud over Max's championship. He was gifted it, Hamilton was out of sight. Even Horner admitted with ten laps to go. They couldnt catch him, when the safety car out the race was over. Until they changed the rules
Surely that’s the same for Hamilton if he wins

I agree neither of them wants it to end this way. If the fia had followed their own rules there wouldn't be this mess. Max thought he has won this but now it could be taken away, absolute nightmare for the lad

Doesn’t end after tonight, whoever loses can further appeal to FIA court, Mercedes have a QC in stewards room now !!!

I reckon 5 place grid penalty for Max for next race for overtaking behind safety car.

And nothing for FIA for not following their own rule book.
They’ve dismissed that appeal.

Still looking into the result one.

Same could be said for Hamilton that has pretty much had the best car on the grid his entire career.

Next season should be interesting, however they’ve said it many times before and the usual culprits with all the money benefit and those drivers with the best cars win.
I agree with that I’m not a Hamilton fan ,but I watched as I thought it might b a good race ,it wasn’t ,Hamilton was in front from begining to end ,flat as a pancake .
I said to my wife b4 race It could go the other way and b a damp squib

Hollow victory for verstappen, it was given to him by the fia I cant believe hed be happy with that. Hearing that alot if the teams aren't happy that the fia can change the rules during a race to effect the outcome. Its damaged the credibility of thd sport and I dont we've heard the last of this

Hollow victory for verstappen, it was given to him by the fia I cant believe hed be happy with that. Hearing that alot if the teams aren't happy that the fia can change the rules during a race to effect the outcome. Its damaged the credibility of thd sport and I dont we've heard the last of this
He’s had so many **** decision this season when it comes to the FIA. He got one his way at the perfect time.

I’d just like to remind people the season was over 22 races. The World Champion wasn’t decided over 1 race. Because it seems people seem to think it comes down to this one race.

Max Verstappen has been the best driver this season and deserves to be World Champion.

Except it was, they were level on points! So came down to the last race. Decisions had gone either way over the season. But this last one I cant comprehend. I would have loved max to win it, but I didn't want it decided like this. Max knows he was gifted it, as lewis was out of sight. Not sure where f1 goes now and this will roll on.

Back