• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Formula 1 2021

Well done them. (Apparently it was LH who has been pushing the team to drop it.) Although, as I said, I would hope they would have continued so that the rules could be clarified.

In the meantime Lewis Hamilton was deservedly made a Knight yesterday. Hopefully next year he'll race on a horse with his jousting stick to the fore.

Last edited:
Regardless of who won, that was an absolute shambles. How can a team now plan effectively and quickly when a safety car is deployed if the race director can ignore all the rules and make them up as they go along?

It's a real disappointment that the season ended like that. Both drivers deserved to win the championship, but not like that. Max's first championship will always be tainted now and that's not fair on him.

Now Toto Wolff has said he’s not sure whether Hamilton will continue in F1 after what happened.

Now Toto Wolff has said he’s not sure whether Hamilton will continue in F1 after what happened.
He'll need to pick his toys up and put them back in the pram as he's leaving.

He'll be back. He won't want to be stuck on 7 titles. He'll aim to get that 8th title and surpase Schumacher.

He'll need to pick his toys up and put them back in the pram as he's leaving.

He'll be back. He won't want to be stuck on 7 titles. He'll aim to get that 8th title and surpase Schumacher.
I agree I don’t think he will want to stop until he has surpassed Schumacher. I can imagine Sky Sports have spoken to Wolff and he’s said something and they’ve made it sound like Hamilton is thinking about jacking it in. I don’t read too much into it.

Hamilton will obviously be disappointed and probably disillusioned with what happened. Can’t blame him, however he should use that to spur him on to come back and try and regain his crown.

Not so sure he will be back, a seasons motor racing takes a lot out of you mentally as well as physically. Rosberg quit because it did his head in. Hamilton will want to compete at the top but might not be in the right place for it.

I agree I don’t think he will want to stop until he has surpassed Schumacher. I can imagine Sky Sports have spoken to Wolff and he’s said something and they’ve made it sound like Hamilton is thinking about jacking it in. I don’t read too much into it.

Hamilton will obviously be disappointed and probably disillusioned with what happened. Can’t blame him, however he should use that to spur him on to come back and try and regain his crown.

I didn't read the article, but there was a headline on some website before last weekend where they questioned something that LH said. Apparently he hinted that he was thinking of retiring.

I think if hed won last sunday, he may have retired. Taken 8 titles, the record and then called it a day.

I think if hed won last sunday, he may have retired. Taken 8 titles, the record and then called it a day.
Seemed strange signing a two year deal though. I think his intention would’ve been to win Sunday and then win twice more then retire. 8 would be hard to beat but 10 is almost impossible.

Just like Hamilton “wasn’t sure” if he was going to sign his last contract. We’ve been down this particular road many times with Sir Lewis both playing and being played by the Media IMHO. I’d put my house on him starting next season.

(Locks house deeds in impregnable box…)

Looks like Hamilton is coming back. Not so sure masi will be though.

Back