• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Formula 1 2021

Cracking drive by Lewis.

I wouldn’t say cracking drive, I’d say Mercedes got their strategy better than Red Bull. Had they reacted earlier on that first stop it wouldn’t have been that close at the end.

Disagree, those last ten laps or so showed his true class. Superb consistent driving to keep Max in the clearly faster car behind.

Disagree, those last ten laps or so showed his true class. Superb consistent driving to keep Max in the clearly faster car behind.

It was a good drive not cracking. A cracking drive was Perez starting from the pit lane and finishing 5th.

It was a good drive not cracking. A cracking drive was Perez starting from the pit lane and finishing 5th.

Not taking anything away from Perez but to not say that was a brilliant drive from Lewis is laughable, the way Perez carved through the field to get to 5th just reinforces that fact but enough of this.

Great drive from the rookie Yuki Tsunoda and Norris also had a great race.

One of the best drives from Hamilton for ages. Shapes up nicely for a really good competitive season. Wonder if Mazespin will manage to complete a lap?

Not taking anything away from Perez but to not say that was a brilliant drive from Lewis is laughable, the way Perez carved through the field to get to 5th just reinforces that fact but enough of this.

Great drive from the rookie Yuki Tsunoda and Norris also had a great race.

It was good but not brilliant. Think we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

Agree on Tsunoda and Norris. Think Norris will get a few podiums this season if he carries on and maybe even a win.

It was good but not brilliant. Think we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

Agree on Tsunoda and Norris. Think Norris will get a few podiums this season if he carries on and maybe even a win.
You're like my Son Ricey - he can't praise Lewis for anything either :Smile:. That WAS a brilliant drive by Lewis

You're like my Son Ricey - he can't praise Lewis for anything either :Smile:. That WAS a brilliant drive by Lewis

Your son is obviously an extremely smart man and knows his F1 :Smile:

Reactions: GDM
Used to love F1 back in the good old days of Prost, Senna, Mansell, Hill, Schumacher. I've not really watched it since Button won his World Championship.

I'm not the biggest fan of Sir Lewis Hamilton. He's very good at driving a good car around a track, and i'm sure he does a lot for the sport and charity work etc But i just can't warm to the guy.

When he retires and the races are a bit more wheel to wheel action rather being decided by pit lane strategy I may return.

Back