• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Formula 1 2021

Great race, Red Bull had Mercedes pants down there!

Bottas was not happy at all, he kept saying it was a 2 stop race.

Absolute masterclass from Max.

Valtteri's voice carries little or no weight within Mercedes GP (especially since that clash he had with Russell)

Valtteri's voice carries little or no weight within Mercedes GP (especially since that clash he had with Russell)

Its obvious he is there to help Hamilton and that is it. He won’t be a Mercedes driver next season. I think Russell will take his spot.

Red Bull finally nailing it with their car. Merc has some work to do to stop them from running away with it.

Red Bull finally nailing it with their car. Merc has some work to do to stop them from running away with it.

I don’t think Red Bull will run away with it. Mercedes will catch up on other tracks. Certain tracks suit certain cars better. We saw with the straight line speed of the Red Bull it really helped and the Mercedes even with DRS struggled to keep up.

All it takes is one more DNF for Max and the fight is back on.

Great win for Max and nice to see Bottas out finish his team mate. Great result for Norris too.

Shame about Russell.

A more positive result for Ricciardo but a disappointing one for birthday boy Vettel

Just found out my cousin's daughter is an analyst intern for Williams F1 which is cool.

Amazing! It’s really hard to get into those F1 jobs. Probably a nicer company to work for now Frank has left. I’ve heard he can be very awkward to work for.

Amazing! It’s really hard to get into those F1 jobs. Probably a nicer company to work for now Frank has left. I’ve heard he can be very awkward to work for.
Claire had been running Williams for a good few years

Qualifying is currently underway at the Silverstone circuit for the British Grand Prix

Back