• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Formula E

steveo

mine to stay the same please
First race this week in China. 8 am ITV4.

Looking forward to this new format, especially in season 2 when the teams will be able to design their own cars.

Not too impressed with this rubbish though:

have a 'fanboost', where three drivers with the most social media votes will have the power of their cars increased from 133kw to 200kw prior to the race so that they can use a 'boost' of 90hp during the proceedings

Yeah I'm going to give it a go. Fanboost sounds ****ing stupid though, along with having to jump out and swap into a fully charged car half-way around.

Yeah I'm going to give it a go. Fanboost sounds ****ing stupid though, along with having to jump out and swap into a fully charged car half-way around.

Changing cars should be ok, they cant make the batteries last a hole race flat out yet, but 5 years ago they wouldn't have been able to make them last half a race so the technology is certainly racing ahead.

Did you see Jag launched the XE last week? http://www.jaguar.co.uk/jaguar-range/xe.html

Looking forward to it. Quite a few ex F1 driver taking part. Fanboost is rubbish though but if they get more people watching I guess that is the most important thing for a new series.

That is exactly why I won't give it a go.

They want to replace a driver's skill in the car with how popular (s)he is on Twitter? What a load of rubbish.

Fanboost wasn't a noticeable issue which is good. Prost - terrible move. Needs a ban for that.

If I was Prost I wouldn't have taken my helmet off with Heidfeld running over to me.
Heidfeld did extremely well not to whack him. Alain would be gutted. Apart from causing a massive crash he just threw away 18 points which might be important later in the season.

Just caught up with this. ****ing hell that accident at the end was unbelievable. I'm not joking but Heidfeld was millimetres from having his head ripped off by the top of that crash barrier. So so dangerous to hit a car and it flip like that.

Prost has to be banned for that. At any level of racing that is too dangerous.

Back