• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Formula One 2022

It sounds to me like they knew what they were doing and are trying to muddy the waters. I don't believe anyone as astute as Christian Horner would make a mistake like that.
Especially in the context of how close the title race was last season (for both drivers and constructors). These ultra-fine margins all count, and if RBR felt it was a risk worth taking, then only an extremely severe penalty is going to have them regretting what happened given the eventual outcome in the 2021 world championship.

This season for me has been a total non event. The new changes really screwed up the racing. Only red bull got a handle on it. Ferrari looked like they might challenge but kept snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Max may have won it but he didnt have much competition.

Back in the 90s in Australia ,Melbourne Storm was found guilty of breaking the salary cap ,they had 2 premierships taken off them ,a hefty fine and had to play out a season without points.

£6 fine - wonder how much they receive in sponsorship on the back of being driver and constructor champions?

Will the areo allowance make a difference given they overspent and are now far ahead of some teams? Is it worth 1 year of pain to secure x2 world championships and 1x constructor?

£6 fine - wonder how much they receive in sponsorship on the back of being driver and constructor champions?

Will the areo allowance make a difference given they overspent and are now far ahead of some teams? Is it worth 1 year of pain to secure x2 world championships and 1x constructor?

Is there any prize money as well?

Otherwise it was a good weekend. Really pleased for Russell. Nice to see KMag lead the race. Hopefully next season we get a proper three team battle.

Takes after his Dad. Can’t deny his talent but he’s so ****ing unlikable. He’ll struggle to continue winning championships if he thinks he’s bigger than his team and that he can disrespect his teammate.
I think the race directors this season aren't as malleable as last season. Hamilton's comment that that wasn't a racing incident harps back to the leniency shown last season. This time he got a time penalty.

I think the race directors this season aren't as malleable as last season. Hamilton's comment that that wasn't a racing incident harps back to the leniency shown last season. This time he got a time penalty.
Max was punished by the letter of the latest law, but I don’t think they’re particularly good for multi-corner complexes like that. Tbf I’d have put it down as a racing incident, as per silverstone last season. Neither driver wanted to yield. Max clearly didn’t give a **** yesterday, happy to crash into people and destroy his relationship with Checo

Back