• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The sooner we give him a new contract the better. Although Ranger and Cox have done well Fortune can consider himself unlucky not to have started more games.Although he has different qualities to Ranger he is just as important to the team IMO.

Could do with Fortune and Hines sealed by the weekend, then Nile to start on Saturday.

Well done the club for how this has been handled. Nile is innocent until proven otherwise and he should have our full support until that time (as a minimum)

Could do with Fortune and Hines sealed by the weekend, then Nile to start on Saturday.

Well done the club for how this has been handled. Nile is innocent until proven otherwise and he should have our full support until that time (as a minimum)

What that chap said above, innit bruv.

Off thread I know (about Fortune or Hines) but I hope we bring in another decent Left back in January. As a priority.

Back on topic, I hope we sign both before Christmas, but if there was only player available in the budget, surely it would be Fortune.

Off thread I know (about Fortune or Hines) but I hope we bring in another decent Left back in January. As a priority.

Back on topic, I hope we sign both before Christmas, but if there was only player available in the budget, surely it would be Fortune.

Why would we need another left back, we have 4 players that can play there; besides Coker is apparently due back early Jan

Blues open contract talks with Fortune

SOUTHEND United manager Phil Brown has opened contract talks with Shrimpers striker Marc-Antoine Fortune.

More...

Won't be long with Cox and fortune has ranger will be sent to prison!

Very unlikely as he's pleading not guilty. It sounds like the other guy was the mastermind behind the scam. He may have been duped, he may have played a minor part. If guilty, he would have been advised by his legal team to plead guilty, as you get a lesser sentence or punishment. Also, the prisons are overcrowded, you only just about get a sentence for murder these days.

As I see it PB is now a 4 4 2 manager.
Assuming we have all 4 fit then my guess of PB's preferred pairing is as follows;
Cox Ranger
Cox Fortune
Ranger Fortune
Ranger Mooney
Fortune Mooney
Cox Mooney

In that order as well.

Back