• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Forum on iPhone, Android and Blackberry

It is in the process of being sorted,please bear with us for a few weeks as the site owners are very busy elsewhere..but we have it in our sights.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232437

tut tut, are you ron martin in disguise? ;)

Cricko on 22 June said:
All the phone applications are on our "List to do"...it will be a few weeks until we have sorted everything.......to use the smilies in a quick reply you will have to go advanced for now and use the drop down link.

Please bare with us..
clocks ticking mr martin...

Tapatalk ready to go?

I think I've managed to install Tapatalk on the forum but I'm unable to test it from my work-supplied mobile. Anyone with the app care to check it out and give us some feedback?

Just tried on the Read Only version, seems to work, so will upgrade to full and try posting.

Consider it a £1.19 donation to SZ :)

Post worked - and your PM. Thanks.

How does it look?

Very good, although I'm not sure how to reply without quoting, could be interesting.

Some posters might also be happy to know that I can't work out how to red rep from here.

Very good, although I'm not sure how to reply without quoting, could be interesting.

Some posters might also be happy to know that I can't work out how to red rep from here.

If you're on an iPhone you tap the square with an arrow in the top right hand corner to reply without quoting.

I have also downloaded and currently using right now does make the Zone much easier to navigate, and I love the fact I can take a piccy and use in my reply. :)

Having used this in a couple of forums now, I can wholeheartedly recommend the software to anyone, makes phone forum use a he'll of a lot easier.

yep I tried it a little last night with the RO version. Will purchase the app later. Looks really good

Rubbish when posting new topics, forces you to use a prefix, and hard to move from subject line to body of message.

We are sorting the prefix's out as they are a main driver for the home page..don't panic yet mate.

Back