• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Forum Upgrade.

We will be offline for a short period to upgrade the forums over the next day or so before the new season starts. It should not take to long so thanking you in advance for your patience with this.

John..

UTB.
I'm hoping the upgrade isn't colour scheme related to try and outdo the Solihull Moors forum.

Please no longer than an hour. I'll have to do some work or converse with the wife otherwise.

We have threads on Wrexham and ?Torquay, how about a sub forum with threads on that which are the opposition sides we will play this year?
I know very little about many of these clubs, grounds, travel, pubs etc, maybe others have knowledge that is worthy of sharing on those, and of course the teams/ players/ managers/history etc.

That was painless and we are back all shiney and new, although some of our ad-ons will have to be looked at. :Smile:

The wysiwyg bar is slighty different and the smilies and some other options are now in the three dots more list. We will look at that.

Last edited:
Back