• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fossett catering should be done by.....?

dashman

Dash De Shrimper
I feel that the Fossett Farm catering should be done by COSTCO.

Any other ideas?

I think fast food chains are exempt etc,

Dash

the set up at Donny was spot on, as at Swansea. Food was ready and in a shoot for collection, looked proffesional ect

Whoever does it, hopefully it will be better that the absolute pig swill served at Roots Hall.

Bet the food will be astronomically priced at the new stadium but won't mind so much if it is decent fare.

Our catering facilities at the moment quite frankly are an embarressment.

Fish House fish n chips anyone?

That has to be a definate must. My boss at work, who is a season ticket holder at West Ham, tells me that they have a pie and mash facilty there.
Sounded good until he told me that he bought his mate and himself the basic pie and mash (two and two) which cost him £18.00.

Disgraceful the prices clubs charge their fans for food. Even the bookies inside the ground at West Ham give far worse odds to the fans compared to those outside.

We fans are cash cows. I am sure that clubs look at it, decide that once you are inside the stadium with a certain amount of cash in your pocket they will move heaven and earth to try to get as much of that money in whatever way they can by whatever method. I now take my own tea and sandwiches to games now as I simply am not prepared to pay top dollar (and queue for ages) for the crap that passes for food at Southend. The club do not profit on it so they do not miss out and perhaps if more people did the same then they would be forced to improve matters.

Outback Steakhouse in the US do stadium food, those bloomin onions are superb at the baseball games I went too.

Please; no mentioning of steak meals ok!?

Dash

I'll certainly be able to supply all our catering needs,it's what i do.

A cafe,run by some Turks would be great.Giving it a homely feel as most caffs are run by Turks these days!
If i see a Costa Coffee i'll just cry though,we need variation indeed.

All these eateries at "new" stadiums sell the same old crap,why is that? -they even look the same!

Back