• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

fossetts farm to start being built in june?

Minutes from the last trust meeting (19 May) say the boards will be going up in June and build starts July.

As expected deadlines get nearer, the estimations are surely more accurate!?! We shall see...

I can confirm that as of 2.15pm this afternoon, on-site at Fossets, there was...

Nothing happening.

The only movement I noticed the other day was the re movement of all those blue signs along the A127 saying "The blues Roots Hall follow central Southend." or what ever it said. Unless I was having a Monday morning moment or something.

I saw some activity over the FF site this morning, whilst driving past.

Looked like a bloke with a metal detector....

Perhaps it was a certain person hunting that warchest?

I can confirm that as of 2.15pm this afternoon, on-site at Fossets, there was...

Nothing happening.

Does anyone think a couple of tons of mixed hardcore deposited on site might help them get started because I am happy to help if I can?

Minutes from the last trust meeting (19 May) say the boards will be going up in June and build starts July.

As expected deadlines get nearer, the estimations are surely more accurate!?! We shall see...

Fingers crossed this will happen, although the building work has to be started but 30th June 2011 according to the planning permission

Any movement on site yet?

Also, when it does start, will there be a webcam akin to Chesterfield and Brighton to keep track of the progress?

I'm pretty sure most if not all of this has been completed. Quite some time ago actually.

Certainly the pylons have been removed and cables layed underground. Pretty sure I saw the water and gas bods digging the road up around there as well...

I think once the Prospects deal is sorted. The fences and JCB's will be on-site pretty sharpish.

Ok I am able to answer this question.
There is a main sewer pipe that is positioned currently that will go right through the ground and which needs to be re-diverted prior to any building work commencing. The pipe is owned by Anglian Water and I know for a fact that this issue was only dealt with at the close of last season as RM personally visited AW offices to discuss this matter. To my knowledge this has not be finalised between RM & AW

Back