• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

fossetts farm to start being built in june?

as from 07.45 this morning their is still jack shoot going on over fossets, just getting more and more over grown by the day, dogs love it tho.

So, Ron's told us it would be boarded up in June and that work would start to commence in July?

I'll give until the end of July but time is running out for you Ron.

As we all thought no work commenced in June. D

Ignore the above - here goes again..........................

As we all thought no work commenced in June. Went past the site a couple of hours ago and nothing has happened at all.

Another promise to file against "Epic Fail" in the Ron Martin book of lies...

why is it a lie? He said the aim was to be on site in June, but that hasn't happened. There's a difference between a lie and not meeting an aim.

why is it a lie? He said the aim was to be on site in June, but that hasn't happened. There's a difference between a lie and not meeting an aim.

Fair enough, but I'm now starting to question if everything that the man has uttered over the past couple of years wasn't all lies, spin & half-truths (whether there were aims hidden in there or not!!!)

simple . . . it emanated from his mouth

Pubey, fair-do's if you believe in our 'Messiah' but i think you are rapidly finding yourself in a minority of one

No need to mock people because you disagree with them, Al. Just because some of us still think this is ****-up rather than conspiracy doesn't mean we have ever thought of Ron as the Messiah - just a small-time operator who (sadly for us) has bitten off more than he can chew.

No need to mock people because you disagree with them, Al. Just because some of us still think this is ****-up rather than conspiracy doesn't mean we have ever thought of Ron as the Messiah - just a small-time operator who (sadly for us) has bitten off more than he can chew.

abso-****ing-lutely, we might be a minority - but I think all the evidence points to that, rather than some conspiracy.

valid point, although it was never my intent to mock anyone and apologies to those concerned if it was construed in that way.

like most, i have followed the club through thick and thin for over 30 years, and to watch it being dismantled in front of our eyes, with us being seemingly powerless to stop it is bloody painful !!!

valid point, although it was never my intent to mock anyone and apologies to those concerned if it was construed in that way.

like most, i have followed the club through thick and thin for over 30 years, and to watch it being dismantled in front of our eyes, with us being seemingly powerless to stop it is bloody painful !!!

Absolutely - apparently not even Col Ewe are enjoying this!

Theres plenty of us that agree with you.

I 100% believe Ron Martin has our best interests at heart, yet now it doesnt seem hehas the ability to deliver his dream.

Indeed, and just because people have different views about RM etc, doesn't mean they don't feel the pain of what's happening any less.

It depends if you believe Mr. Ron Martin knew there'd be no progress on site when said that the aim was to start work in June or not. His exact words may not be an actual lie but so much has gone on that it's no surprise people are doubting the integrity of those words.

Back