• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just asked the workman...they told me the hoarding are part of the structure for the main stand,when completed the stand will have a strict policy of fans must remain still during games and tip toe in/ of the stand.

The fence is going up on the stadium side of fossetts way now as well. Rather a nice shiny ' old SUFC blue' plastic finish. However I won't be speculating any further, after the embarrassment of two years ago.

The fence is going up on the stadium side of fossetts way now as well. Rather a nice shiny ' old SUFC blue' plastic finish. However I won't be speculating any further, after the embarrassment of two years ago.

I'm with you on that one, I refuse to get excited........

nothing as exciting as that I'm afraid. Driving past from swimming with Mrs RHB heading out to Riverside Garden Centre. We know how to have a good time.

Swimming AND a Garden Centre in the same day !!!
Bloody hell RHB , talk about raising the bar for us other married men !

Lovely blue fence going up on both sides now.....does anyone have the original plan just in case we're getting excited looking at the site of an new industrial unit which got approved

It's painted blue fence got be new ground ������

Maybe Ron had some blue paint left over from painting the buildings navy in front of Roots Hall. Waste not, want not.

I think Ron has given up trying to get planning permission for his master plan.

So he is now going to build a new state of the art low level stadium behind the new fence and hope the council do not find out until it is to late.

Ron Martin has starting showing his face on the pitch and also giving statements to the press praising the fans. Call me cynical but Ronald usually does this when he has something underlying to say.

I would not be surprised if big news is a foot.

I hope so because I'm not sure how much life roots hall has left in it.

Back