• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

There was a bloke walking around with a hat laden with badges, possibly one of his worked itself loose!

There was a bloke walking around with a hat laden with badges, possibly one of his worked itself loose!

There's a guy called SUFC Badges on twitter who has lost this, he's joining here to respond, but admin not done yet has ask me to let the thread know.

sufc badges ‏@sufcbadges 2h2 hours ago
GUTTED!Not only did I have to watch my lads lose 4-1 yesterday I bloody lost this 1970's badge from my hat.Anyone have one for sale???

Hi all.
yes I did lose a badge off my hat yesterday.
so so happy one was found and praying it was the one I lost.

My number is
feel free to text me and I will send a pic over of the one I lost

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi MS,
sorry I've not been around to get this resolved.
i lost your number as I deleted your text by mistake, the one that gave me your seat number in the west.
if you can text me back on 07983 209262 I will get back.
utb

You lost your badge and also lost Maldon Shrimpers number...

..you are Nile Ranger's agent and I claim my £5....

Back