• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Found this on youtube.

To be honest I thought the young lad did well. Yes a few mistakes, but nothing major. Remember he isn't a SUFC fan so has to get his Info from other sources.
I'm just jealous I can't earn easy money on YouTube like these youngsters these days. Some of these guys earn millions posting utter c##p when they've barely left school. We've had to study and work so hard to earn a decent living..... just born in the wrong era!! ... bitter old man ?? Absolutely!! Lol

I'm just jealous I can't earn easy money on YouTube like these youngsters these days. Some of these guys earn millions posting utter c##p when they've barely left school. We've had to study and work so hard to earn a decent living..... just born in the wrong era!! ... bitter old man ?? Absolutely!! Lol

this video has earnt nothing from 1200 views.

To earn money you need a huge subscriber base and millions of views.

Even then its not fortunes.

It's the adverts and clicked links on adverts etc that earn the pennies

this video has earnt nothing from 1200 views.
Sounds reasonable, as it really isn't very good. I should have known when I clicked on it and saw it was less than seven minutes, the first two minutes of which was unnecessary filler.

He needs to be a bit careful about some of the language he uses as well.

Interesting video, not quite 100% accurate but tells the viewer the basic history of why the club is in such a terrible state.
Sort off, but TBH it really ****es me off when people put stuff out there as “fact” when it’s full of inaccuracies. Yes it’s not trump levels of inaccuracies and the general theme is correct but some “facts” are very wrong and would have taken seconds to check.

its just being lazy, I want to be a utuber, but I don’t want to actually do the work

Back