• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
With less than two days to the start of the season I’ve got to say that the response to the forthcoming Prediction League has been amazing. The popularity has been growing season by season but perhaps it’s the “promotion factor” but already 67 have posted their predictions including 30 new who didn’t take part in the last session, and we expect another 20 of last seasons regulars to predict before kick-off on Saturday.

• This means that in the main Prediction League we will have 24 in the First division, 24 in the Second division and at the moment 36 in the Third division so at the end of this session (four sessions a year) we will probably have to split into two divisions, a third and a fourth.
  • The Prediction Cup will now have five rounds, semi-final and final and winning this is a real achievement.

So my thanks to all that have taken part and helped to make the Shrimperzone Prediction League one of the best in the country if not the best.

All are welcome and you can still take part by simply posting your predictions at the following link:
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/show...16-No-1-fixtures-for-Saturday-8th-August-2015

What's the criteria for which division I end up in DoDTS? I was complete garbage last season so will I be down the bottom with the stiffs and newbies?

What's the criteria for which division I end up in DoDTS? I was complete garbage last season so will I be down the bottom with the stiffs and newbies?

At the end of this first session, in Division Three the first three will be promoted the next four into the play-offs 8th to 24th will stay in the third division 25th to end will form the new fourth division.

Having had a poor session last time I'm expecting you to have a good one this time RHB!

Wow! Good luck with this Pete! Means those of us who are a bit erratic are going to have to pull our socks up!

Back