• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

France 3 - 2 England

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
The eleven men of England managed to snatch a very creditable defeat against the 10 men of France. It just gets better and better don't it? FFS.

The eleven men of England managed to snatch a very creditable defeat against the 10 men of France. It just gets better and better don't it? FFS.

The problem is in the centre of midfield where Dier and Chamberlain are just not good enough as neither seems to be able to pass.

Is anyone really too surprised? Can't defend and can't hold onto the ball yet give it away all too cheaply.....same old.

Mind you, the French ten did play well and with great pace.

Same old same old. Nothing changes nothing ever will. Stones is shocking. I hate Dele Ali. Dier is absolutely woeful.

France have a fantastic strike force Mbappe and Dembele a couple. Could be a real contender for the World Cup in Mother Russia.

Useless as usual. Nothing changes. France dominated about 65 of those 90 odd minutes, even when down to 10 men.

We have plenty of them T.U.I.B.... (especially in the youth ranks)..... But sadly the FA have told them that their not ready for the national senior team yet, because they don't have a full tattoo sleeve down their right arm, diamond earrings or not even a Louis Vuitton wash bag to carry into the stadium!

I keep telling the lads, pop down to Pitsea market and I can quickly sort out all of those issues for you, and you'll still get change from a tenner!... seriously in the big scheme of things... does hepatitis B or HIV mean anything from a dirty needle, when you could play for your country!??... it's a tenner after all!

Will they listen?... will they ****! :smile:

Thought France's 10 men were well worth their win.

Oh for an English Pogba.

That is where the key lies, the centre midfield is simply not good enough. The back 3 / 5 were offered little protection in front of them as they just did not pick up any runners from deep. As mattitouk said there are very good players coming through but unfortunately it is a waiting game as the possible replacements barely get any high level game time.

it was poor again from England,like v the jocks
Has England got better inthe last 12 months?
Will England get better in the next?
Southgate,like Hodgson does not make feel like we are getting better....
As BLACKADDER-Baldrick (the FA) said ..i have a cunning plan!!!! with Roy as General Meichett and GS as Capt Darling

Back