• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Franchise Teams

my lack of FC is slightly curbing my ability to compete in what has become a fairly fierce and expensive Transfer market particually in the 10,000-18,000 BTR range.

That's why I thought it would be beneficial to dip in above the demand area where there's still value. It's no surprise that franchises are now looking for strong-quality to beef up their teams as single net trainees from the start will now be hitting superb+. Proficient will soon become as valueless as respectable is now (and competent became again last season). I didn't really need him but he will be a good long term investment.

Can I just ask, are the franchise teams worthwhile?

Probably been commenting in this very thread somewhere, but I'm too lazy to check.

Is it just a means to "start over" with a new team?

Can I just ask, are the franchise teams worthwhile?

Probably been commenting in this very thread somewhere, but I'm too lazy to check.

Is it just a means to "start over" with a new team?

Yeah you get a new team in a different country. Thinking about doing it myself, do they re-open applications for new seasons?

You can get one whenever you like as long as you have membership. Just go to your office page.

I'd recommend getting one 3 or 4 weeks before the season ends.

That way you can build up finances, ITS etc ready for the start of the new year to hit the ground running.

But if you got one now you'd have ten extra weeks of members and finances! Don't really see why you'd wait if you wanted to get one, the money you'd build up would pay for the vital first ground increase.

My franchise is up to 40,000 stadium now, grows pretty quickly! Still not ready for the various promotions I'll get though, there's a big jump from IV to III in the West Indies and I'm determined not to rely on oldies.

Happy first birthday to franchise first adopters!

Celebrated my teams with playoff promotion to PNG level 2

My franchise has hit 2,150 members so time to go to 7 PR officers. Make sure your PR officers are up to date to maximise income!

I thought the 7 threshold was 2,179 B?

I currently have 2,175 members, so will increase to 7 before the next update either way

Back