• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He's been on trial at Coventry and Cardiff as well. I bet he ends up in the Blue Square Prem.

I wouldn't imagine the wages were a stumbling block, more the length of the contract...

makes you wounder whether both Fran & JFC wish they has stayed here now? no great loss to us i did think Fran could smash league 1

I'm surprised Cardiff didn't want to, at least have another look at him. I know the hatrick he scored was only against Llanelli, but what more can you do on your first trial game. If anyone has seen the goals they were pretty impressive, definitely worthy of a second look I thought. I just hope he doesn't end up at Colchester.

I'm surprised Cardiff didn't want to, at least have another look at him. I know the hatrick he scored was only against Llanelli, but what more can you do on your first trial game. If anyone has seen the goals they were pretty impressive, definitely worthy of a second look I thought. I just hope he doesn't end up at Colchester.

Why? I don't really give care where he ends up.

At least he will have an excuse for falling over the ball with their crap pitch!

Looks like he's going down through the clubs in alphabetical order.

So my money's on Yeovil.

Looks like he's going down through the clubs in alphabetical order.

So my money's on Yeovil.

Sounds like he is going through the C's .... Coventry, Cardiff, C*lchester.

Back